Sleep soundly knowing that your data is safe
There are more and more threats to IT systems - both from outside parties but also from your own employees. It is therefore important to increase the security of all systems, both in terms of access to these (authorization) and in the case of data thefts (encryption).
The Security Pack for CDM Flexible enhances the security of the CDM system in a variety of areas. sPeople has worked closely with our customers and business partners to ensure that it fulfills the requirements of modern enterprises.
In short, the Security Pack for CDM Flexible hardens the security of your CDM System to match the threat level of 2011.
At the technical level the Security Pack for CDM Flexible include:
- SSPI Authentication
- ODBC over SSL database communication
- Encrypt sensitive data in the database
- User rights administration using AD security groups (no more DACL records in the database)
- SQL Server TLS end-point authentication
- Cross domain user impersonation - enables non-member computers to utilize same security as member computers. This is especially important for servers in other domains (due to DMZ, resource domains etc.)
- Client Certificate Support. Great for laptops, you can revoke certificates when a laptop is lost, and it enables a simple hardware token solution.
By replacing core modules in CDM Flexible, the Security Pack for CDM Flexible improves the security and seamlessly integrates with the rest of the CDM Flexible system. Your users and developers will never know the difference!